Thursday, March 3, 2011

ABC

Age: 26

Bed size: King

Chore you dislike: Folding and putting laundry away

Dogs: Nope

Essential start to your day: Kiss from my hubby

Favorite color: red

Gold or silver: Silver (or white gold)

Height: about 5'11''

Instruments you play(ed): flute, tenor sax, bass clarinet, baritone, violin

Job title: Child abuse investigator

Kids: Not quite yet

Live: Tennessee

Mom’s name: Meems

Nicknames: Landis or Ellie

Overnight hospital stays: 1 time when I was 19. I had an allergic reaction to some post op meds.
.
Pet peeve: When I have to tell people how to raise their kids.

Quote from a favorite movie: "I haven't left home without Lycra on these thighs since I was 14.
Well that's because you were raised right."
-Steel Magnolias

Righty or Lefty: Lefty

Siblings: Madison, Brittney and Dylan

Time you wake up: 6:00 AM
Underwear:My business

Vegetables you don’t like: Beets

What makes you run late: talking to people

X-Rays you’ve had: mouth, chest, knee, ankles (more then I can count)
Yummy food you make: Chicken Alfredo

Zoo animal favorite: Manatees

No comments:

Post a Comment