Friday, April 30, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Finally I have sometime to sit down and type! Work is crazy busy and I am so tired I can't see straight. Last weekend was great. We went to the Music City Marathon and watched Tiffany and Kenzi run the half marathon. The downfall was the downpour we encountered, but it was so worth it. Then Tiff and Derek spent the night and Tiff and I got to go baby shower shopping! Lindsey's shower is this weekend. On Sunday night I tried adding a new element to my workouts, Jillian Micheal's 30 day Shred. I am pretty sure I died for a minute during the workout. I have decided that for now I am going to slowly implement it in on the days that I don't run. Work is hectic and crazy and I want to take a mental health day so bad. Hopefully this weekend will bring me some much needed rest and relaxation. I am going on my first long run (4 miles) tomorrow with Tiffany friend after the baby shower. I am going to work hard at having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment