Monday, September 20, 2010

Kind of Failing

At least at blogging! Life has been kind of crazy. Work is going good, but is fairly stressful. I have been keeping at the running and am 5 days away from participating in my first half marathon. I am looking forward to it but am a little nervous. I am not an athletic person by any means, but am really enjoying running. I am already looking for new races to run. 2 weeks from Saturday I plan on running the Race for the Cure 5k and then plan on preparing for the Music City Half Marathon in April. TJ has been really supportive of me and told me this morning, after I woke him at 5 just to go back to bed, that we need to make a trip to start looking for running leggings so I will be able to run this winter. I woke up at 5 today for my 3 mile run only to realize that I can't run in pitch black darkness. I am afraid that before work runs are no longer an option and it makes me sad. Everything else in life is going well and I will try to update more, but for now it is back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment