Hello blogging world. I am here and still alive. 2012 had a lot of ups and downs (mostly ups). I had a wonderful holiday season and spent some great time with family. I have decided that I am going to make some goals for this year and hopefully by writing them down.
So here are my goals for 2013:
1) Lose 30 lbs. I am not comfortable putting up how much I weigh but it is too much. I plan on losing the weight by running and biking (spin classes here I come), weight classes and possibly a month of boot camp.
2) Start grad school!! I plan on starting grad school this summer/fall to get my Masters in Social work. It is scary but a necessary evil to further my career.
3) Read 1 new book a month. Enough said on this one.
4) Run my 4th half marathon. My real goal with this is to continue to run 1 half marathon a year. I did my first race in 2010 and as much as I bitch and moan about the training and running long miles by myself I really do love it.
5) Run 3-4 5k races. I am planning on doing the Color Run in March and the Foam Fest 5k in May for sure and am not sure what other race I will do.
6) Blog more. I say this all the time, but I really do want to blog more and link up with others blogs and try to grow my followers.
7) Run 500-600 miles this year.
8) Read through the New Testament.
9) Get on a cleaning schedule for the house.
These are all the goals I have for right now. I was hoping to get 13 but 9 will do for now.